FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are all items sold online manufactured & labeled by Katoure Kollection?
All items we sell are purchased from wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors, and are not made by Katoure Kollection. Items may have manufactured labels & tags attached or may be unlabeled. All items purchased from us will have a Katoure Kollection tag attached.
2. Can size chart be used for all clothing items on website?
The sizing may vary being that we purchase from multiple wholesalers. The size chart listed is to be used as a guide, along with other considerations, such as body build and shape. Pay attention to 'size and fit' details on product pages. As we will make note if sizing runs smaller, larger, or true to size, according to chart. The size chart can be found under Quick Links tab on bottom of pages.
3. Will I receive product as exact color I see on my device screen?
Some product colors may show slight variations due to lighting used when taking photos and/or could be the device such as, computer, tablet, or mobile phone that you use to view website. We strive to display the most accurate images and will note colors in description on product pages. You will receive the color noted and/or you select when placing order.
4. Why am I charged 9.75% TN local and state taxes when I live in another state?
It is required by law that we collect and pay the TN rate of sales tax to TN State Department of Revenue because of the location of business establishment which is in Arlington TN. Unfortunately, we are not able to charge taxes for the state the buyer lives in unless they are in TN.
5. Can I cancel, change, or edit my order after I have placed it?
Once order is placed, it can not be cancelled or modified. Be sure to check order for correct information of products and contact/mailing information prior to submitting final order. Lost or delayed packages, or wrong items received due to wrong information provided is not our responsibility and will not be refunded.
6. When will my order ship after I place it?
Your package will be mailed within 1-2 business days after purchase. However, it may ship the same day if order is placed by 12 pm (CST). No packages will be shipped on weekends or holidays.
7. Will I receive a tracking number for my package?
Yes, you will receive a email confirmation with your tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
If for some reason, you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your safe sender list. You may also log into your account and check the status of your order.
8. If I am not satisfied with my order for any reason, can I return it?
Yes, you may return your item(s) within 5 days after receiving in exchange for store credit only. No return on sale items as they are considered final sale. *Please see return policy.*
9. How long will it take to receive my store credit after Katoure Kollection has received return item(s)?
Once your package is received, your store credit will be processed within 3 business days, as long as item(s) meet return eligibility (please see refund/return policy). You will receive notification via email noted on your account once this transaction is complete.
10. How do I use my online store credit or gift card?
During checkout, you will type the code in the discount/gift card box and press apply or enter.
11. What is the difference in a discount code, promo code, sale item?
A discount code may be given for new email subscribers or for other reasons to discount purchase of an item or total order.
A promo code is given when there is a advertised special going; such as, but not limited to, buy one get one free, a percentage off for a certain period of time, or percentage off for being a great customer or on a customer's next order.
A sale item is typically when an item's price is marked below the original selling price.
12. Can I combine promo and discount codes or use on sale items?
Promo and discount codes cannot be combined and neither can be used on a sale item, unless otherwise stated. Feel free to use on any non-sale item(s).
13. Can a current promo or discount code be applied to a previous order?
Promo and discount codes must be applied at time of checkout. Katoure Kollection does not apply any discounts or promos to previous made orders.
14. When will my order be delivered if I choose local delivery? Or, when can I pickup my order, if I choose pickup my order during checkout?
Your order will be ready for pickup or delivery within 2-24 hours after order is placed and payment verified. When order is ready, you will be contacted by email or text (your info given during checkout). Delivery and pickup is only available Monday-Friday, between the hours 12-6pm, unless other arrangements has been made prior to ordering. Please see shipping policy/details for more information on pickup and delivery.